Sibu Island Hotels from SG$46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Sibu Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Sibu Island has to offer including the aquarium, seaside and forests. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 48.6 mi (78.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sibu Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sibu Island is 60 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas September and November are often coldest, averaging 22°C