Visitors can enjoy all that Sadao has to offer including the temples and parks. In Sadao, there are 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) away.
Dressing for Sadao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sadao is 70 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C