Visiting Sant Cugat del Valles
Visitors can enjoy all that Sant Cugat del Valles has to offer including the cafes, golf courses and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, parks and temples. Around the area, top sights include Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
- You'll find 3129 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sant Cugat del Valles
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sant Cugat del Valles Station or Rubi Station. Sant Cugat del Valles might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sant Cugat del Valles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 594 millimetres of rain falls on Sant Cugat del Valles each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C