Visitors can enjoy all that Schliersee has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Schliersee
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 46.2 mi (74.4 km) away
Getting around Schliersee
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Fischhausen-Neuhaus Station or Schliersee Station. Schliersee might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Schliersee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Schliersee gets about 951 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C