Tegernsee Hotels from SG$122
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Oct,2018
Visitors to Tegernsee are sure to enjoy the lakes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, golf courses and temples.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Tegernsee
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 37.1 mi (59.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 44.4 mi (71.4 km) away
Getting around Tegernsee
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tegernsee Station. Tegernsee might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tegernsee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -4°C at night
- About 951 millimetres of rain falls on Tegernsee each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -4°C