- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ENA Suite Hotel Namdaemun
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard King Room (Bigger than most in Seoul)
Standard Twin Room (Bigger than most in Seoul)
Deluxe King Room (Bigger than most in Seoul)
Deluxe Twin Room (Bigger than most in Seoul)
Deluxe Triple Room
Family Twin Room
ENA Suite, 1 Bedroom
Honor Suite, 2 Bedroom
Room (Business PKG, Breakfast for 1 Person)
ENA Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
In the city centre, ENA Suite Hotel Namdaemun is in Seoul's Jung-gu neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Gyeongbok Palace and N Seoul Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Namdaemun Market and Garosu-gil. Lotte World and COEX Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Seoul travel guide
- Sungnyemun Gate - 5 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 8 min walk
- Deoksugung Palace - 10 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 10 min walk
- Cheonggye Plaza - 12 min walk
- City Hall Station - 6 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 15 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- R.ENA – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- C.ENA – Open daily.
About this property
ENA Suite Hotel Namdaemun
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: KRW 18000 for adults and KRW 10000 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 5000 per night
- Facilities fee: KRW 16500 per person, per stay and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ena Suite Namdaemun Seoul
- ENA Suite Hotel Namdaemun Hotel
- ENA Suite Hotel Namdaemun Seoul
- ENA Suite Hotel Namdaemun Hotel Seoul