- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Four Points By Sheraton Seoul, Namsan
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, City View, Corner
About this area
Located in Seoul's Yongsan-gu neighbourhood, Four Points By Sheraton Seoul, Namsan is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Sungnyemun Gate and Deoksugung Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lotte Outlets - Seoul Station Branch and Namdaemun Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Seoul Station is 7 minutes by foot and Sukdaeipgu Station is 9 minutes.
- Lotte Outlets - Seoul Station Branch - 7 min walk
- Sungnyemun Gate - 15 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 16 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 12 min drive
- Deoksugung Palace - 12 min drive
- Seoul Station - 7 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 18 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 53 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Eatery – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Four Points By Sheraton Seoul, Namsan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: KRW 100000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: KRW 18150 for adults and KRW 18150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 15000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 11000 (one-way), (from 6 to 13 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 54450.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Pros Great location Good service staff Nice breakfast buffet Cons Smaller room Small noise from ac