- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hill house Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Economy Room, 1 Double Bed, No Windows (Basement)
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Hill house Hotel is in Seoul's Jung-gu neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Namdaemun Market and Myeongdong Street. Check out an event or a game at Gocheok Sky Dome, and consider making time for Lotte World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Seoul travel guide
- Namdaemun Market - 10 min walk
- Myeongdong Street - 12 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 16 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 18 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 2 min drive
- Hoehyeon Station - 7 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hill House – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Hill house Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is always clean, excellent customer service and delicious breakfast. The location is perfect near to train station.