- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 9 min walk
- Starfield COEX Mall
- 3 min drive
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center
- 4 min drive
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Seoul's Gangnam neighbourhood, Hotel Foreheal is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Namsan Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park, while COEX Aquarium and Lotte World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Seoul Olympic Stadium or Gocheok Sky Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nonhyeon Station is 3 minutes by foot and Sinsa Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Seoul travel guide
- Garosu-gil - 9 min walk
- Starfield COEX Mall - 3 min drive
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center - 4 min drive
- Namsan Park - 5 min drive
- N Seoul Tower - 7 min drive
- Nonhyeon Station - 3 min walk
- Anyang Station - 19 min drive
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Lim – Serves lunch daily.
- Dining Neul – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for KRW 33000 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: KRW 12000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 33000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Foreheal Seoul
- Hotel Foreheal
- Foreheal Seoul
- Hotel Foreheal Hotel
- Hotel Foreheal Seoul
- Hotel Foreheal Hotel Seoul
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
We had a two bedroom suite which was very big but a little beaten up. The hotel is attached to a plastic surgeon and I think a lot of people stay for recovery. That being said, with in walking distance is a bustling night life of local restaurants and bars. A very cool area. This hotel is perfect if you need some extra space and don't need Four Seasons level quality. Staff was helpful but there is a language barrier.