- Disliked: Room comfort
- Bangsan Market
- 7 min walk
- Korea House
- 9 min walk
- Namsangol Hanok Village
- 14 min walk
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Morning Sky is in Seoul's Jung-gu neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Myeongdong Street and Namdaemun Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit COEX Aquarium and Lotte World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Seoul Olympic Stadium or Gocheok Sky Dome. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Euljiro 4-ga Station is 7 minutes by foot and Chungmuro Station is 9 minutes.
- Bangsan Market - 7 min walk
- Korea House - 9 min walk
- K-live - 10 min walk
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza - 11 min walk
- Namsangol Hanok Village - 14 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Euljiro 4-ga Station - 7 min walk
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Hotel Morning Sky
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: KRW 8000 for adults and KRW 5000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Morning Sky Seoul
- Hotel Morning Sky
- Hotel Morning Sky Seoul
- Hotel Morning Sky Aparthotel
- Hotel Morning Sky Aparthotel Seoul
Convenience location near to subway
The room is much smaller than what it shown on website; feel very congested. The front desk staffs in the morning shift are much friendly and helpful (especially the ladies). As experienced once on the first night when we returned to hotel from shopping; asking assistance from front desk staff (a male staff) where can we get the "T-money" card for subway, all he can answered us is "I don't know" and that's it! We only managed to get the cards on the 3rd day when we travelled to the central via subway for site seeing from a vending machine at the station.
Pros: convenience location with walking distance to subway and with nice Korean restaurants around the compound.
Cons: If the room space can be slightly bigger will be much better. It really very congested for 2 persons in that room that we've stayed for 9 nights.
Location: With nice local restaurants of traditional Korean foods (reasonable prices) and a dried seafood market.