- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Hotel Prince Seoul
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard (Double Room A)
Deluxe Twin Room
Standard (Twin Room A)
Standard (Twin Room B)
Business Double Room
Standard (Twin Room C)
Twin Room, Corner
Deluxe Twin Room, Corner
Suite (Namsan tower view)
1 Deluxe Twin Room and 1 Twin Room (Same Floor, Separated)
1 Deluxe Twin Room with Extra bed and 1 Twin Room (Same Floor, Separated)
Corner Double Room (Myeong dong View)
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Prince Seoul is in Seoul's Myeongdong neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity and shopping. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lotte World and COEX Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Myeong-dong Station is just steps away and Chungmuro Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Namsan Park - 6 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 11 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 14 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 3 min drive
- Myeong-dong Station - 1 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Prince Cafe – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Hotel Prince Seoul
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: KRW 14080 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: KRW 22000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 44000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Perfect location in Seoul! Right next to train station, bus and taxi. Right across night market, walking distance to Shinsegae, N Tower, Cheonggye Stream, etc. Hotel was clean and smelled nice. Bathroom amenities were great and bed was comfy. Breakfast included was just right. We love the porridge!