- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of New Oriental Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Family Twin Room
About this area
Near a metro station, New Oriental Hotel is in Seoul's Myeongdong neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Myeongdong Street and Namdaemun Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Namsan Park and Cheonggyecheon. Lotte World and COEX Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Myeong-dong Station is just steps away and Hoehyeon Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Myeongdong Street - 5 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 8 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 11 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 14 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 3 min drive
- Myeong-dong Station - 2 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
New Oriental Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 9900.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
The hotel is decent enough. Nice location. My only concern is they do not clean the room properly. When we checked in we saw a used tissue beside our bed.