- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Sungnyemun Gate
- 6 min walk
- Namdaemun Market
- 9 min walk
- Seoul Museum of Art
- 9 min walk
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.)
- 54 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Seoul's Jung-gu neighbourhood, Ramada Hotel and Suites Seoul Namdaemun is in the city centre and near a metro station. Namdaemun Market and Garosu-gil are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Namsan Park and Cheonggyecheon. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Sungnyemun Gate - 6 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 9 min walk
- Seoul Museum of Art - 9 min walk
- Lotte Outlets - Seoul Station Branch - 11 min walk
- Deoksugung Palace - 13 min walk
- Seoul Station - 8 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 15 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sky Lounge – Serves breakfast on selected days.
About this property
Ramada Hotel and Suites Seoul Namdaemun
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 19360.00 for adults and KRW 12100 for children (approximately)
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Ramada Hotel Seoul Namdaemun
- Ramada Seoul Namdaemun
- Ramada Hotel And Suites Seoul
- Seoul Ramada
- Ramada Seoul
- Ramada Hotel Seoul
- Ramada Hotel Suites Seoul Namdaemun
- Ramada Suites Seoul Namdaemun
- Ramada Hotel and Suites Seoul Namdaemun Hotel
- Ramada Hotel and Suites Seoul Namdaemun Seoul
- Ramada Hotel and Suites Seoul Namdaemun Hotel Seoul
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The front desk staff were excellent. However, it is the lack of property condition itself that was unsatisfactory. Our family of 3 had bug bites everywhere and the bed mattress was poor. It was hard, old, and we could feel the metal coils underneath. In the bathroom, there was mold and the smell of sewer. The shower was poor and it was really hard to adjust the water temperature. Stayed here many times but this is the first time for an unsatisfactory review.