* Dogs can stay with you, 25k won a night provided with 2 papertowel pouches and 2 pee pads
*Park for walking your dog right behind the hotel and across the street
* Located close to Namdaemun Market for tourism and food
* In city hall area so delivery is so bountiful
* Free parking
* Comfortable bedding and pillows
* Strict 3pm check-in only, considering you are coming far away they should allow some leniency for 30min early check in..
* Breakfast was mediocre at best..also host is more concerned about where you sit then old snoots walking around the buffet area with no masks on!
* Drains were clogged and no bidet in the bathroom! Seriously..? What hotel has no bidet?
* Room is old and not well kept, walls are stained, A/C is super old and noisy, crooked paintings on the wall
* Homeless people sleep in the park behind the hotel
* Hotel parking starts at B3
* Quick to call asking for you to pay surcharge UPFRONT every night rather than settling it professionally at checkout. Also, unless you ask they "forget" to give you the pee pads for your pups, which btw is covered in the surcharge
Overall, mixed feelings. You got some good, you got some bad. I just was more grateful my pups were able to stay with me, but facility could be better maintained. Shame to say this is Ramada, more like Ramashanks. Oh well, a reason the rooms are super cheap.