- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of STAZ Hotel Myeongdong II
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Duplex Triple Room
Duplex Family Room
Standard King Room (Combined 2 single beds)
Twin Room (Connected Room - Twin+Twin)
About this area
In the city centre, STAZ Hotel Myeongdong II is in Seoul's Jung-gu neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Seoul Namsan Gugakdang and Myeongdong Theater are cultural highlights, while Namsangol Hanok Village is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Chungmuro Station is 6 minutes by foot and Euljilo 3-ga Station is 7 minutes.
- Seoul Global Culture & Tourism Center - 8 min walk
- Seoul Namsan Gugakdang - 8 min walk
- Namsangol Hanok Village - 9 min walk
- Myeongdong Theater - 9 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Chungmuro Station - 6 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
About this property
STAZ Hotel Myeongdong II
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 11000.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed one night. Room was small but clean...same for the bathroom.