Good location but the room is very small and cramped.
Overview of Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Double Room (No window)
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Premium Twin Room
Premium Triple Room
Standard Single Room (No window)
Family Twin Room
Upper Floor Twin
Hollywood Double Room
About this area
In the city centre, Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong is in Seoul's Myeongdong neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. N Seoul Tower and Gyeongbok Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Namsan Park and Cheonggyecheon. Check out an event or a game at Gocheok Sky Dome, and consider making time for Lotte World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Seoul travel guide
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Namsan Park - 10 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 10 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 11 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 3 min drive
- Myeong-dong Station - 3 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 16 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
About this property
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: KRW 100000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 22000 for adults and KRW 22000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong
- Solaria Nishitetsu Seoul Myeongdong
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong Hotel
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong Seoul
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong Hotel Seoul
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The location is superb with a famous noodle shops just right at the doorstep, a supermarket within 10m from the entrance of the hotel, walking distance to the cable car to travel up the Seoul tower etc.... room cleanliness is excellent too. Really swear by it’s location but the only downside is that unable to get a taxi right at the main entrance.