Overview of Tmark Grand hotel Myeongdong
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room (Executive Floor - Lounge Access)
Twin Room (Executive Floor - Lounge Access)
Family Twin Room
About this area
Located in Jung-gu neighbourhood, Tmark Grand hotel Myeongdong is connected to a shopping centre. Postal Museum of Korea and Bank of Korea Museum are cultural highlights and Namsan Cable Car is a popular local attraction. Check out an event or a game at Gocheok Sky Dome, and consider making time for Lotte World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Postal Museum of Korea - 6 min walk
- Bank of Korea Museum - 6 min walk
- Seven Luck Casino Millennium Seoul Hilton Branch - 6 min walk
- Sungnyemun Gate - 6 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 9 min walk
- Hoehyeon Station - 1 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tour de Goumet Buffet res – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Burger King – Open daily.
About this property
Tmark Grand hotel Myeongdong
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 23100 for adults and KRW 11550 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
- Facilities fee: KRW 16500 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a pretty convenient area. Near the shopping areas w/out totally being in it. Bus stop right in front of hotel, takes you everywhere in Seoul... one bus no transfers, went as far as Gangnam. There is also a limo bus that stops right across the street. When I was looking for a place to stay this was something I looked into, but descriptions made me fell it was further from the hotel. I would recommend this hotel