Thuan An Hotels from S$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
328C Binh Duong Avenue, Hung Loc Quarter, Hung Dinh Ward, Thuan An, Binh Duong
Excludes taxes & fees
1.46 km from city centre
Citadines Central Binh Duong
4.4/5Wonderful! (37 reviews)
"Facilities are very clean and organized , staffs are well friendly"
Reviewed on 19 Jun,2021
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
21/4 Trung Village, Vinh Phu Ward, Thuan An, Binh Duong
7.21 km from city centre
An Lam Retreats Saigon River
4.7/5Exceptional! (211 reviews)
Not worth the money
"When I book I did said have a 4 years old,I payed online,when arrived at hotel,they ask for extra cost for the kid bed. Book a pool Villa end up with a apartment pool ,not a villa ,with stair all around the pool not kid friendly. Have to argue for get a pool Villa. My wife get food poison and stay ..."
Reviewed on 24 Feb,2020
8 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
18 km from city centre
Grand Hotel Saigon
4.3/5Excellent! (998 reviews)
"I went to HCM for a business trip and stayed here for one day. The staffs are so kind to me, the room rate is reasonable, the location is closed to everywhere. I could go to Ben Thanh in 10mins by walking and the famous restaurants and massage shops are also within a walking distance. The pool looked ..."
Reviewed on 19 Apr,2021
98R -100 Le Lai street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
18.52 km from city centre
Park View Saigon Hotel
4.1/5Very Good! (78 reviews)
great for budget travelers
"ok hotel. great location with good food court across the road and very busy night life only 100mtr walk. and very easy walk into city centre and main attractions"
Reviewed on 11 Mar,2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Thuan AnView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Thuan An
Visitors to Thuan An are sure to enjoy the rivers and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- You'll find 1448 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Ho Chi Minh City
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 9 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Thuan An
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 0 millimetres of rain falls on Thuan An each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C