Visitors can enjoy all that Tigre has to offer including the casinos, museums and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Estadio Monumental, Estadio Velez Sarsfield and Torre de los Ingleses.
- You'll find 758 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Getting around Tigre
Make your way to Delta Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Tigre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Tigre each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 5°C