Visiting San Isidro
Visitors can enjoy all that San Isidro has to offer including the entertainment choices, coffee shops and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, shopping and museums. Top sights around the area include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
- You'll find 755 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) away
Getting around San Isidro
Head to San Isidro Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for San Isidro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- San Isidro gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 5°C