Visiting Vicente Lopez
Visitors can enjoy all that Vicente Lopez has to offer including the festivals, waterfront and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
- You'll find 758 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Getting around Vicente Lopez
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Villa Adelina Station. Vicente Lopez might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vicente Lopez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- Vicente Lopez gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C