Search Apartments in Tuban
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Tuban
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Sep,2018
Other property types in Tuban
Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Reviewed on 21 Mar,2020
Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Reviewed on 24 Mar,2020
The Diana Suite Tuban
Reviewed on 23 Mar,2020
Staying in an Apartment in Tuban
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Tuban with 43 accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodation that is similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or guest houses.
Why not take time to enjoy the beaches in this family-friendly area? Visit popular attractions in the region like Kuta Beach and Tanah Lot.
Best Time to Visit Tuban
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 20°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
Things to Do in Tuban
Tuban is known for its beaches. Pantai Jerman and Jimbaran Beach are a couple of lovely local spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas family-friendly attractions include Circus Waterpark. Other popular places to visit in the area include Kuta Beach and Tanah Lot.Tuban is also recognised for its:
How to Get to Tuban and Around the Area
Fly into Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), which is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.