Tulamben Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Tulamben are sure to enjoy the gardens, sea and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Mount Agung.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Tulamben
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tulamben
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Tulamben each year
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 21°C