- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kuychi Rumi
Choose dates to view prices
Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms
Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms (4 Adults)
About this area
Located in Urubamba, Kuychi Rumi is in a rural location and near a train station. Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc and Plaza de Armas are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cerro Sutoc and Cerro Ajojasa. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby rafting, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the lodge's quiet location.Visit our Urubamba travel guide
- Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 4 min drive
- Plaza de Armas - 4 min drive
- Iglesia de Urubamba - 4 min drive
- Estadio de Urubamba - 5 min drive
- Salt Mines Of Maras - 26 min drive
- Ollantaytambo Station - 18 min drive
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 91 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
AMAZING PLACE! WE WILL COME BACK
Amazing place! We stayed in a beautiful house surrounded by gorgeous gardens and privacy. The staff were friendly and helpful. Johan help us with guidance and he recommended great restaurants. He is bilingual (English-Spanish), that help us a lot. We share a beautiful hiking with him, it was our favorite. The owners are also an amazing couple and they were all the time helping us and guiding us through different routes. The place was clean, cozy, we feel at home. Delicious breakfast... we missed the quinoa with yogurt, delicious. We recommend this place to everybody, we have told friends to go there and we are hoping to come back soon. it is close to all ruins, you are close to excellent restaurants, markets, money exchange offices, and taxis. It is the place to go!
Pros: We liked everything! This house was our home for 7 days, we enjoyed it and used the fireplace each night. Great design!
Location: It is in Urubamba, close to all ruins, 20 minutes from Ollantaytambo where you take the train to go to Urubamba, 40 minutes to Pisac (Amazing ruins!),