Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Urubamba, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodation options in Urubamba
- The closest major airport is in Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre
Getting around Urubamba
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Urubamba Station. Urubamba might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Urubamba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 0°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Urubamba is 712 millimetres
- Usually October and December are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 1°C