- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Pousada Praia da Costa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room (Ventilador)
Deluxe Double Room (Terceiro Andar)
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Vila Velha, Pousada Praia da Costa is near the beach. Garoto Chocolate Factory and Iemanja Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Vitoria Mall and Praia da Costa Mall.Visit our Vila Velha travel guide
- Costa Beach - 3 min walk
- Praia da Costa Mall - 6 min walk
- Garoto Chocolate Factory - 4 min drive
- Sua Beach - 6 min drive
- Penha Convent - 48 min drive
- Cariacica Flexal Station - 22 min drive
- Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras) - 12 min drive
About this property
Pousada Praia da Costa
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: BRL 20.00 for adults and BRL 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 75 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 85 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Ótima localização, pouco benefício e alto custo
As roupas de cama tinham forte cheiro de mofo, e apesar da localização privilegiada, a pousada oferece pouca assistência e informações ao hóspede. Wifi sem sinal no quarto. TV funciona muito precariamente. Custo alto em relação aos benefícios oferecidos.