Vung Tau Hotels from SG$8
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Sep,2020
Visiting Vung Tau
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Vung Tau, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Secluded and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 189 hotels and other accommodation options in Vung Tau
- The closest major airport is in Vung Tau (VTG), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) away
Dressing for Vung Tau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Vung Tau gets about 0 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°C