Visitors can enjoy all that Wandlitz has to offer including the parks and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Alexanderplatz, Reichstag Building and Brandenburg Gate are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Wandlitz
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away
Getting around Wandlitz
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Wandlitzsee Station, Wandlitz Station or Klosterfelde Station. Wandlitz might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Wandlitz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Wandlitz gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C