Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Wujie has to offer including the water parks, parks and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodation options in Wujie
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 44.8 mi (72 km) away
Getting around Wujie
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Wujie Zhongli Station or Wujie Erjie Station. Wujie might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Wujie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 77 millimetres of rain falls on Wujie each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C