Visitors can enjoy all that Wujie has to offer including the water parks, parks and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodation options in Wujie
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 44.8 mi (72 km) away
Getting around Wujie
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Wujie Zhongli Station or Wujie Erjie Station. Wujie might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Wujie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 77 millimetres of rain falls on Wujie each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C