Luodong Hotels from SG$36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Luodong has to offer including the temples, basketball games and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 125 hotels and other accommodation options in Luodong
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 29.9 mi (48.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 43.5 mi (69.9 km) away
Getting around Luodong
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Luodong Station. Luodong might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Luodong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 77 millimetres of rain falls on Luodong each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 12°C