Visitors to Jiaoxi are sure to enjoy the hot springs and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Maokong Gondola.
- You'll find 1037 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Taipei
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) away
Getting around Jiaoxi
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Jiaoxi Sicheng Station or Jiaoxi Station. Jiaoxi might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Jiaoxi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jiaoxi is 77 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 12°C