Yogyakarta Hotels from SG$12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 12 Dec,2020
Reviewed on 3 Feb,2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Feb,2020
Reviewed on 24 Feb,2019
Reviewed on 12 Jan,2020
Reviewed on 6 Mar,2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Yogyakarta, and visitors give high marks for the temples and local tours. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its museums.
- There are 595 hotels and other accommodation options in Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 4.9 mi (8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Getting around Yogyakarta
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Yogyakarta Tugu Station. Yogyakarta may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Yogyakarta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Yogyakarta is 1301 millimetres
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Yogyakarta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yogyakarta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Yogyakarta?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Yogyakarta?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Yogyakarta?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Yogyakarta?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Yogyakarta?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Yogyakarta?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Yogyakarta?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Yogyakarta?
What's the best hotel in Yogyakarta to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Yogyakarta?
Recent Reviews in Yogyakarta
More trip options
- Hotels in Yogyakarta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Yogyakarta Airport
- Areas of Yogyakarta
- Hotels near Yogyakarta Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Yogyakarta
- More Hotel Options in Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Yogyakarta
- Hotels Near Yogyakarta
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends