Yuchi Hotels from SG$56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Jul,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Sep,2020
Travellers to Yuchi give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and hot springs.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodation options in Yuchi
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Yuchi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yuchi is 47 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°C