Andover Hotels from SG$116
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec,2019
Reviewed on 22 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep,2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Andover, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, university and shopping. Top sights around the area include Burlington Mall, Walden Pond and Semitic Museum.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Andover
- The closest major airport is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) away
Getting around Andover
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Andover Station or Andover Ballardvale Station. Andover might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Andover
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 1310 millimetres of rain falls on Andover each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C