Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 27 Dec,2019
Reviewed on 26 Oct,2018
Visiting Ayer Hitam
Visitors can enjoy all that Ayer Hitam has to offer including its parks. There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Ayer Hitam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Ayer Hitam each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C