Visitors to Bayswater are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach and Hyde Park.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bayswater
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bayswater Station or Bayswater Meltham Station. Bayswater might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bayswater
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Bayswater gets about 760 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C