Search Bed and Breakfast in Bintan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Bintan
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Bintan
Reviewed on 20 Feb,2020
Banyan Tree Bintan
Reviewed on 16 Mar,2020
Natra Bintan, A Tribute Portfolio Resort
Reviewed on 24 Mar,2020
B&Bs and more in Bintan
Are you searching for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and a comfortable setting? Though you might not find any B&Bs in the heart of Bintan, there are 30 other lodging choices to choose from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. If you'd like to learn more about Bintan through its top sites and landmarks, Banyan Tree Temple and Santa Maria Cave are some notable monuments to visit.
The weather in Bintan
The weather can be a big factor while planning your holiday, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Bintan:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 82 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31°C and night-time temperatures average 23°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and night-time averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
Things to See and Do in Bintan
When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Gunung Bintan and Trikora Beach are some notable spots. You should put Banyan Tree Temple and Ria Bintan Golf Club on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Bintan is also known for its:
What are the best transport options in and around Bintan?
Fly into Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), which is located 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Singapore (SIN-Changi), which is 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.