Travellers to Cajicá will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 317 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Cajicá
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Cajicá gets about 1049 millimetres of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 20°F, while January and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F