Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 20 Sep,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Aug,2020
Visitors to Castlemaine are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and coffee shops. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Castlemaine
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) away
Dressing for Castlemaine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Castlemaine is 918 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Castlemaine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castlemaine, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Castlemaine?
What's the best place to stay for families in Castlemaine?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Castlemaine?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Castlemaine?
Recent Reviews in Castlemaine
More trip options
- Hotels in Castlemaine by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castlemaine Airport
- Hotels near Castlemaine Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Castlemaine
- More Hotel Options in Castlemaine
- Castlemaine Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Castlemaine
- Hotels Near Castlemaine
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends