Cinangka Hotels from SG$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Cinangka are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Cinangka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Cinangka gets about 1810 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 23°C