Anyer Hotels from SG$11
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Anyer are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints, sporting events and monuments.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Anyer
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 50.5 mi (81.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Anyer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Anyer gets about 1810 millimetres of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C