Como Hotels from SG$66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Como, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its cafes, mountains and tours. Top sights in the city include Cathedral of Como, Volta Temple and Villa Olmo.
- There are 181 hotels and other accommodation options in Como
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Getting around Como
With so many ways to get around, seeing Como is easy. Head over to Como Nord Lago Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Como San Giovanni Station, Albate-Trecallo Station or Como Albate-Camerlata Station. You can catch a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Como
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Como gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C