Visitors to Erba are sure to enjoy the lakes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres and gardens. Cathedral of Como, Volta Temple and Villa Olmo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Erba
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) away
Getting around Erba
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Erba Station. Erba might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Erba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Erba gets about 1027 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C