Visiting Foz do Iguacu
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Foz do Iguacu, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls and local tours. Top sights in the city include Bird Park, Parque Nacional do Iguacu and Itaipu Dam.
- There are 147 hotels and other accommodation options in Foz do Iguacu
- The closest major airport is in Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Iguazu (IGR-Cataratas del Iguazu Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) away
Getting around Foz do Iguacu
Make your way to Urban Transport Terminal for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Foz do Iguacu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- About 1402 millimetres of rain falls on Foz do Iguacu each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 13°C