Visitors can enjoy all that Karimun has to offer including the temples, mountain views and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. In Karimun, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Karimun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Karimun gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°C