Key West Hotels from SG$135
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Key West
Travellers to Key West give high marks for the lively bar scene, seaside and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment and festivals. Top sights in the city include Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Mallory Square.
- There are 425 hotels and other accommodation options in Key West
- The closest major airport is in Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Key West
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 18°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Key West is 1010 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C