Koh Tao Hotels from SG$41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Koh Tao
Travellers to Koh Tao give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 199 hotels and other accommodation options in Koh Tao
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Koh Tao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Koh Tao gets about 78 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C