- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong Kong is in Kowloon's Kwun Tong neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and Avenue of Stars are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Kowloon Bay - 5 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 16 min drive
- Victoria Park - 17 min drive
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 17 min drive
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 21 min drive
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong Kwun Tong Station - 9 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD 88 for adults and HKD 88 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The bed is very hatd. No Foam. Its like stone. Isolated place. $50 US DOLLAR FOR TAXI