- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Quadruple Room
Family Quadruple Room
Adjoining Comfort Room
Adjoining Superior Room
Adjoining Executive Room
About this area
In the city centre, Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighbourhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity and shopping. Sky 100 and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Ladies' Market - 15 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 7 min drive
- Harbour City - 8 min drive
- Kowloon Park - 8 min drive
- Victoria Harbour - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong Olympic Station - 6 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oneonefishone – Restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 132 for adults and HKD 132 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 135 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 132 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was the first time I'd stayed in the Dorsett Mongkok. Being a strange time to visit Hong Kong, during the Covid-19 situation etc. The hotel is very clean, form the lobby to the lifts, the communal areas and the rooms are all kept in a spotless state. I stayed in a standard room with a double bed. The room was smallish, but not really small by Hong Kong standards. The glass bathroom was fine, a little of the grout may have discoloured but I had no doubt the place was cleaned properly. The TV, Safe, Desk and fridge were all welcome additions in the cheapest room and all worked well. Staff were courteous and helpful when called upon. The location would be a slight downside to the hotel. There are plenty of amenities right on the doorstep, Wellcome, Park n Shop, numerous 7-11 and CircleK convenience stores are right across the road. Plenty of street food, restaurants and and 24hr McDonalds right there. My only worry would be the distance to the MTR and central Mongkok are bit of a walk for people 'of a certain age', I had no complaints about this as I knew the distances when I booked, but if you're expecting to be in the middle of Mongkok or a couple of minutes walk away from the MTR you'll be a bit disappointed. The closest MTR is Olympic, which is a 5 minute walk, but that line is not a very useful one, though helpful for Lantau destinations. The MTR that most people will use is the MongKok station which is 10-15 minutes walk away and is the useful one.