- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kowloon Harbourfront Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Two Bedroom Suite - City View
Two Bedroom Suite - Harbour View
Two Bedroom Quad Suite - City View
Two Bedroom Quad Suite - Harbour View
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Hung Hom neighbourhood, Kowloon Harbourfront Hotel is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Hong Kong Science Museum and Hong Kong Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Hung Hom Promenade and Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Hong Kong Coliseum. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Whampoa Station is 7 minutes by foot.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Hung Hom Promenade - 3 min walk
- Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa - 3 min walk
- Hong Kong Coliseum - 13 min walk
- Hong Kong Science Museum - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University - 5 min drive
- Whampoa Station - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Hung Hom Station - 19 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe D – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Kowloon Harbourfront Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD 70 for adults and HKD 50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 1128.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
The breakfast was bad. The pastries at the breakfast were cheap and stale. There was no fruit at the breakfast. They had the gall to offer fruit and good pastries for sale right next to the breakfast buffet. Service was Ok but not friendly or welcoming.